Echo

BismiLlah

O beautiful world, I heard your cry
The blood-soaked Earth has released a sigh
If I could save you single-handedly, I surely would
But my excuses belie, my hands turn to wood

I fail not only you, but wrong myself
Making difficult what is easy, rejecting true wealth
Your tears are most welcome, with my own they blend
Fighting in darkness until the very end

Shine on me and melt this icy enclave
Release the shackles of a self-destructive slave
Together on the dusty path we must consistently tread
Contentment lies before us, push on, it's just ahead...


God willing.

2 comments:

Umm Abdullah said...

Ameen.. Ameen..

May the Almighty help us to be of use to humankind, as tools in His service ... Ameen

Farzeen said...

Assalaamu'alaykum

Ameen!

"Do you think that you will enter the Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suffering and adversity and were so shaken in spirit that even the Apostle and those of faith who were with him cried: 'When (will come) the help of God?' Ah! Verily the help of God is (always) near!" [2:214]

Archives

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Inspiration

"Be mindful of God, and God will protect you. Be mindful of God, and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of God. If you seek help, seek help of God. Know that if the whole world were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that God had already prescribed for you. And if the whole world were to gather together to harm you, it would harm you only with something that God has already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the ink has dried."
--Prophet Muhammad [peace be upon him]